- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Chartered Company Secretary
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Fellow, Governance Institute of Australia
- Fellow, The Tax Institute
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Registered Tax Agent, Tax Practitioners Board
My name is Ben Collins, and I’m a CPA
I’m a Bachelor of Taxation graduate from UNSW, and a Certified Practicing Accountant just like my Dad and his Dad… hopefully my son finds something more exciting to do with his life.
I started my practice in 2009, as soon as I became a Registered Tax Agent.
I like working with ambitious companies: fast growth is my speciality. I’m a relaxed person, but I have an assertive approach to business. I think if you want to run your own business, you can’t be the kind of person who just lets life happen to you. You need to work very hard and make a lot of sacrifices. I’m supporting a family of five in one of the most expensive cities in the world, so weekends aren’t really a thing in my life… but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I have experience with companies of all shapes and sizes, from zero turnover all the way up to $20 million plus. I don’t have an ego, so whether you’re big or small I’m going to treat you the same… like a friend.